Saturday, October 25, 2008

A New Vocabulary Word for Harry: NO

New York State has a projected budget deficit of $2.5 billion. Arizona has a projected budget deficit of $2 billion. Washington DC has a projected deficit of $10 trillion. What do the three have in common? Democrat leadership and spending addictions. I would like to urge these illustrious leaders to learn a new vocabulary word. It is a simple two letter word ( but I'll let Biden call it a three-letter word) that many of them probably used when they were toddlers. The word is: No.

So Harry just for you, I've written a practice script. You can ask your lovely wife to play the part of Nancy Pelosi. Remember, just like when you were a teacher, you taught kids to role play?

Nancy: Harry, I need you to vote with me on increasing taxes for everyone. After all we want to spread the wealth around.
Harry: No.
Nancy: What was that? I didn't hear you.
Harry: No
Nancy: Didn't I support your reelection campaign with cash? I even traveled to that hick state of yours to show support. Now what was that I heard?
Harry: No
Nancy: Here I thought you could become one of my insiders and get another plumb committee assignment. You know we are having a special party for returning congressmen. Boxer and Feinstein and I are springing for the wine and food, flown in fresh from Napa Valley on the special plane I have for me as Speaker of the House. Now what was that I heard?
Harry:

Okay Harry, now its up to you to show us what you are really made of. But I think the people of Arizona already know how you pretend to represent the people until you get in office and then you vote with and support everything but your constituents. Too bad your opponent is truthful and has stood up against special interests in his own party. And all you can do is lie about him and continue to spend money from the D666 to slander this just man. Hopefully, the good people both Democrat and Republican will do the country a favor and return you to Tempe on November 4th.

No comments: